1. We respect your privacy and make every attempt to follow and abide by all federal, state and local laws regarding online and e-mail communication, as applicable.
2. We make use of industry standard tracking and measurement tools to better understand how many visitors are using our site, where they visit and other information related to the site’s performance.
3. The only personal information we collect on our site is that which you may disclose to us voluntarily through any of our site’s forms or contact features.
4. We use the personal information collected from you to respond to your inquiry, contact you if you request that we do so, schedule an appointment or to process your request for offers, services or discounts we will offer from time to time. Such personal information as we collect may also be used by the Indiana State Library Foundation to understand and study the effectiveness of its marketing and advertising programs, but we will not share the information gathered in this process with any third parties.
5. We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
6. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put into place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
7. We may opt to make use of “cookies” to more accurately identify visitor session length, number of repeat visits, etc., but this tracking contains no personally identifiable information unless you provide it to us yourself.